Who psg jersey men messi 30 originalhas won most World Cups? List of winners all
Winning the World Cup remains one of the pinnacle achievements in any sport.
There have been a total of 21 editions of the tournament so far, with Qatar 2022 representing another chance for the best teams on the planet to join an exclusive winners' club.
The first edition was held back in 1930 and psg jersey logo was won by the hosts, Uruguay. Thirteen teams took part in that tournament and it has since expanded to 32 teams, with the 2026 edition set to be contested by 48 natio psg jersey youth ns.
For most players, the opportunity to feature in the World Cup is seen as the highest point of their careers, and the competition has often been the stage for some of the most memorable moments in the game's history.
MORE: Complete schedule for Qatar 2022 World Cup: Full list of matches, times, dates
Who has won most World Cups?
Heading into Qatar 2022, Brazil are the most successful nation in World Cup history and have won the famous trophy five times. Germany and Italy are not far behind, having won the competition on four occasions.
Brazil (5 titles)
- 1958: Pele, aged just 17, scored a brace in the final against Sweden in Brazil's first World Cup triumph.
- 1962: Amarildo, Zito and Vava were on the scoresheet as Brazil beat Czechoslova psg jersey yellow kia in the final.
- 1970: Pele again scored in the final with Brazil beating Italy 4-1.
- 1994: After the game ended goalless, Brazil beat Italy on penalties in the final, with Roberto Baggio missing the decisive spot-kick.
- 2002: Ronaldo scored twice as Brazil got the better of Germany in Japan.
Germany (4 titles)
- 1954: Helmut Rahn got the winner for West Germany as they beat Hungary 3-2 in the final.
- 1974: Gerd Muller was the hero as West Germany won 2-1 against the Netherlands.
- 1990: A penalty from Andy Brehme saw West Germany beat Argentina 1-0.
- 2014 messi jersey psg sales : Mario Gotze hit the winner for Germany in the 113th minute of the final against Argentina.
Italy (4 titles)
- 1934: Angelo Schiavio's goal saw Italy bea messi signed barcelona jersey t Czechoslovakia after extra time.
- 1938: Gino Colaussi and Silvio Piolo both hit braces for Italy in their 4-2 win over Hungary.
- 1982: Italy beat West Germany 3-1 in the final as Paolo Rossi, Marco Tardelli and Alessandro Alotbelli scored.
- 2006: Italy won on penalties, with Fabio Grosso the hero as Zinedine Zidane was sent off for France.
Argentina (2 titles)
- 1978: Mario Kempes scored twice for Argentina and Daniel Bertoni also netted in a 3-1 win against the Netherlands.
- 1986: Argentina beat West Germany 3-2 in an enthralling final as Jorge Burruchaga got the winner.
France (2 titles)
- 1998: Zinedine Zidane got a brace with Emmanuel Petit also scoring in France's 3-0 win over Brazil on home soil messi football shirt in Paris.
- 2018: Kylian Mbappe was on target in France's 4-2 success against Croatia in Russia.
Uruguay (2 titles)
- 1930: In the inaugural edition of the tournament, Uruguay beat Argentina 4-2 in the final.
- 1950: Over 173,000 people watched the most attended football match ever, with Alcides Ghiggia's goal proving decisive in Uruguay's 2-1 win over Brazil at the Maracana.
England (1 title)
- 1966: Geoff Hurst got a hat trick as England beat West Germany 4-2.
Spain (1 title)
- 2010: Andres Iniesta scored in the 116th minute as Spain got the better of th psg shirt france e Netherlands.
MORE: Which teams have qualified for Qatar 2022? Full list of competing nations
All-time World Cup winners
Here's a look at who won each edition of the men's tournament:
|Year||leo messi jersey psg Winner||Runner-up||Third place|
|1954||West Germany||Hungary||messi kit psg Austria|